Founded in 1959, the Herndon Chamber served as a great cultural stimulus for the Town of Herndon, building its golf course and recreational center and establishing the Council for the Arts of Herndon. Its business leaders helped nurture the fledgling Dulles Airport with the founding of the Committee for Dulles. In 2000, after being asked to serve the growing community of businesses south of the town, the chamber changed its name to the Herndon Dulles Chamber. In 2006, the chamber took the name Dulles Regional Chamber of Commerce, including within its scope two DBA chambers: the returning Herndon Chamber and the new Chantilly-Centreville Chamber. We are located at 3901 Centerview Drive, Suite S, Chantilly, VA 20151. Our telephone number is 571.323.5300.