Ambassador Committee Meeting with Angela Inzerillo. This committee meets on the first Monday of each month at 4pm on Zoom! Register for meeting details.
The Dulles Chamber is starting up its ambassador program once again. If you, or someone you know, would like to become an ambassador for the Dulles Chamber, please contact me via email at [email protected].
What is a Chamber Ambassador?
Ambassadors perform many essential duties within the Chamber but their main function is to help promote the Chamber, welcome new members by onboarding, and helping with the organization and the events.
Characteristics of the Chamber Ambassador:
- Able to make the shyest members feel welcome and comfortable
- Has a very lively personality and be proactive
- Projects a positive image for their company and also the Chamber
- Wants to have fun and be engaging
- Has confidence and the ability to direct as needed
- encourages the business community to join the Dulles Chamber/Share your success story
- Volunteers a few times per month to help out at Chamber events and actively promotes the Chamber on a daily basis
The Ambassador Commitment:
- Participate at ambassador meetings as needed
- Attend ribbon cuttings/Grand Openings of local businesses
- Assist with member retention as needed
- Greet new/existing Chamber members and introduce them to other members
- Encourage new/existing members to attend chamber events and programs and to get more involved
- Promote the Chamber and furnish new member leads to the Director of Membership
Benefits for Ambassadors:
- Another opportunity to meet one-on-one with new and existing Chamber members
- Recognition at the annual awards ceremony
- Deeper discounts on events. Some may be FOC
- Ambassador HCTV interviews
- Chance to help the community even more and gain an insider perspective in the local business community
- Ambassador credentials
If all this sounds interesting to you and you would like to help your Dulles Chamber in a whole different way, please contact me at any time and we will get you going.
As always, I am here to help you with any questions you may have regarding the ambassador program or with the Dulles Chamber.
VP, Membership and Strategic Alliances