It is the mission of the Arts and Community Partnership Committee to promote the vast resources of all areas of the arts and business to the growing cultural and residential and business community in the Greater Dulles region.
* Foster a camaraderie between the arts and business community
* Identify the Greater Dulles diverse categories of the arts including:
Performing, Visual, Crafts, Literary, Arts Education, Very Special Arts, Venues
* Identify the resources to assist arts organizations and individuals
Provide a clearinghouse for resources
Provide a mechanism for businesses to provide skilled assistance
Provide Public Relations/Calendar/Advertising assistance
* Assist in organizing events to accomplish the mission of the committee
* Develop how an International Airport and the new Silver Line can
help arts organizations and increase awareness to the local , domestic
and international travelers.
* How the committee can help businesses in identifying the cultural
area resources in recruiting efforts.
This committee meets every 3rd Thursday,