· Retail Flooring Sales
· Inventory control
· Customer service and Satisfaction
· Achievement of sales team sales goals
· Assisting Store Manager and Sales Manager
· Showroom and warehouse presentation, cleanliness, and organization
· High School Diploma or GED equivalency
· Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
· 1-3 years of retail sales experience
· Knowledge of hardwood flooring preferred
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Basic computer skills including MS Excel and MS Word
· Operation of a forklift and/or ability to lift heavy boxes
The sales and product associate will be expected to be available to work a 5-day work a week from 8 am to 6 pm to include every other Sunday from 11 am to 5 pm. Sales and product associates will work up to 40 hours per week and overtime based on the needs of the business.
Sales and product associates will be compensated on an hourly basis plus commission and $1000 sign-up bonus after 90 days of successful employment. District Floor Depot provides health insurance benefits, paid vacation and paid holidays for full time employees.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
Serious inquiries please send your resume to [email protected] including your e-mail address and best contact number. No phone calls please.
District Floor is an Equal Opportunity Employer