As a CDL driver, you will join our team of professionals servicing the transportation needs of corporations, governments, universities, and individuals.
We are growing and searching for CDL Drivers for Bus Routes, Shuttles, Coach Buses, and Transit Buses.
Our award-winning company serves the DMV (D.C., Maryland, Virginia) area from our headquarters in the Dulles corridor of Northern Virginia and satellite offices in Capitol Heights, MD; Baltimore, MD and Fairfax, VA.
Why you'll love working here
- Competitive Pay: Up to $20.00/Hr. (Based on route) + $2,000 bonus & safety/retention bonuses
- Fixed or Flexible Schedules: Full-time, part-time, on-call, and over-time opportunities
- Great Work Environment: Grow within the company. Most of our leaders started as drivers
- Benefits: Health, dental, vision and life insurance, AFLAC, STD/LTD, 401K
- Choose Your Client: We provide services to Corporations, Government, Universities, Individuals, and In-House Transfers
We are looking for
- CDL License with Passenger Endorsement
- 6 Months of CDL Driving Experience
- Clean Driving Record
- Medical DOT Card
About Reston Limousine
A family-owned, employee-focused business since 1990, our passion is to provide a variety of transportation solutions for individuals and groups that exceed clients’ expectations through our commitment to safety, excellent service, and lasting relationships. Reston Limousine has enjoyed continued growth despite regional and national economic downturns; thanks in part to our full-time training, safety management, and our on-site Operations Center that includes a 24/7 dispatch center and a dedicated detailing and maintenance/repair facility. We have earned the highest safety ratings from the U.S. Department of Transportation and U.S. Department of Defense.
Today, Reston Limousine operates one of the largest chauffeured fleets in the country and is one of the Washington metropolitan area’s largest providers of passenger transportation, luxury transportation, and government contract services.
Our Core Values
- Safety Always: in everything we do
- Culture of Caring and Appreciation: Respect and appreciation for all our employees and clients
- Teamwork: fostering integrity and support among employees and clients
- Customer Commitment & Excellence of Service: ensuring service excellence, safety, and peace of mind
All applicants must apply through our company website: www.restonlimo.com and click on “CAREERS” or CLICK HERE to begin the application process or email a copy of your resume to [email protected]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.