Non-profit Program Manager
Part-time (min 20 hrs per/week)
If you are energetic, driven, and passionate about teen mental wellness and feel equally comfortable amongst teens and adults, we want to talk to you. Ryan Bartel Foundation (ryanbartelfounation.org) is a growing non-profit located in Loudoun County, Virginia whose mission is to prevent youth suicide through awareness, upstream educational programs, and activities that support and empower youth, families, and the community at large. Foundation programs are focused on building acceptance, connection, resiliency, and hope.
We are looking for a Part-time Program Manager to help develop, deliver, train, support and facilitate the Foundation’s programs, in person and virtually, targeting both teens, parents, and the community-at-large, as well as manage the program data collection and reporting.
The Program Manager will report directly to the Executive Director to meet programmatic goals and evaluation as set forth by the Foundation’s strategic plan.
Minimum of 2 years non-profit or similar programming experience required.
- Deliver, implement and support all programs and define long-term and short-term staffing plans
- Consistently measure and reevaluate programs and projects to ensure they align with the overall mission and goals of the Foundation
- Plan all aspects of programs, training, and activities, including securing/confirming dates, locations, speakers, facilitators, and volunteers
- Successfully operate within an established program budget and timeframe
- Remain abreast of current influences in the teen suicide prevention and mental wellness space that are relevant to the mission
- Maintain program calendar and coordinate with volunteers
- Assist with collection and exporting of data for program evaluation and other grant requirements
- Support program growth and development
- Perform administrative duties and other projects, as assigned
- Assist with event planning, grant support, and other projects as needed
Required Personal and Professional Qualifications
- 2 years related experience delivering and coordinating programs and volunteers
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, training, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work autonomously
- Excellent client and community service delivery
- Strong follow-up and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively work with Microsoft and Google Products
- Passion for mental wellness, especially in our teen population
- Experience working with teens or young adults
- Availability and flexibility in delivering/facilitating programs during evenings and weekends