The Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center is open daily from 10:00 am - 5:30 pm. We have daily activities and some special programs on tap. Have a look.
- Volunteers are back to answer questions and share stoies of the Museum's collection. Instead of guided tours, docents are positioned in "spotlight" stations throughout the museum, both on-site and virtually through video chats.
- The Donald D. Engen Observation Tower is now open.
- The Museum's student Explainers are back on duty with engaging science demonstrations for all ages
- The Airbus IMAX Theater is open Wednesday - Sunday, showing short documentary style films that relate to the museum's mission and Hollywood features at night. Schedules and Tickets
Upcoming Events. Here's a look at our upcoming family-friendly, free events:
- We have two Astronomy Nights with outdoor viewing through telescopes and a look at a lunar eclipse. April 24 (8:00 - 10:00 pm) and May 15. (8:30 pm - 1:00 am)
- The Museum's Amelia Earhart Lecture in Aviation History will debut at the Udvar-Hazy Center on Mondy, May 16, at 8:00 pm. The inagural lecture will focus on Earhart, looking at her life and career through a feminist lens. The lecture will also be webcast live for those who cannot attend in person. Reservations are required for in-person attendance and are encouraged for online viewing/
- Are UFO's fact or fiction? Find out at our Soar Together @ Air and Space family day on June 8 (10:00 am - 2:00 pm).