***$250 Sign-On Bonus for New Applicants Only ***
- Acts on behalf of the store manager as a secondary key-holder.
- Greet customers in a friendly manner; determine customer needs, and how to exceed their expectations.
- Deliver exceptional customer service through customer engagement and quality product delivery.
- Ensure that all store associates maintain a professional, well-groomed appearance according to established standards.
- Be knowledgeable of products and services offered and properly promote them to customers.
- Identify customer needs and offer additional services that could benefit them.
- Receive, sort, and place mail in mailboxes accurately.
- Record all sales transactions completely and accurately in the Point of Sale system.
- Pack contents for shipping using established procedures and products.
- Receive and prepare documents for printing.
- Receive and process packages for shipping, including lifting and weighing packages, accessing shipment manifesting software, and generating labels. May require retrieving packages from a customer's vehicle when requested.
- Process and document damaged shipments, late and lost package claims.
- Assist in merchandising the store, including stocking shelves with products, ensuring the clean and orderly appearance of the product, informing appropriate personnel of inventory levels for re-ordering supplies.
- Perform end-of-day duties: reconciliation of cash, checks, money orders, credit cards, and all other transactions accurately and in accordance with company policy and procedure.
- Operate copiers, fax machines, binding equipment, and all other office machines in a safe, efficient, and productive manner. Help customers operate office machines located in the retail area.
- General housekeeping duties.
- Must be able to work opening and closing shifts; including weekends.
- 1 year of related experience required, prior retail experience preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Point of Sale (“POS”) and computer experience are highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Software or the ability to learn new software is highly desirable.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job.
- Ability to use tact and diplomacy to maintain harmonious relationships with customers in person and over the phone.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.